Insight - What are you worth? How to determine your true value
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your
Business Networking Investment
Non-member Cost: from $97.00
Member Cost: $75.00
Why Do You Go To Networking Events?
- Do you go to buy products and services from other business owners? - NO!
- Do you go to sell your products and services to other business owners? - NO!
Networking is about building relationships, establishing valuable connections, and gaining knowledge so that you can create opportunities. It’s about starting conversations that you can continue outside the event and building trust. Networking events can and do lead to more business opportunities, partnerships, and sales, but that is not their primary purpose.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.
M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
Why “Networking with a Twist”?
Because we’re different.
Have you ever gone a networking event and been:-
• Monopolised by someone who was trying to make a sale?
• Interrupted every time you found someone worth listening to by the ‘agenda’?
• Inundated with business cards… most of them meaningless and irrelevant?
• Frustrated because you didn’t get to talk to anyone relevant?
• Awkward and embarrassed because you didn’t know anyone and didn’t want to interrupt?
We have… and we hate it! As business owners ourselves, we know time is a scarce and non-renewable resource. Yet networks are critical if we are to gain access to the people, services, products, and ideas we need. That’s why we designed a different type of networking event that delivers maximum value in minimum time and makes sure you aren’t standing on your own.
Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
• Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
• Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
• Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
• 2 1/2 hours of open networking and matched conversations giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others
• 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
• YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
• You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
• An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
When you register, we’ll ask about your networking goals:-
• People you’d like to meet
• Partnerships you are looking for
• Services or products you need
• Complementary businesses etc.
This information enables us to introduce you to like-minded people when you arrive, and place you strategically at tables that give you the greatest opportunity to make connections with the people you are looking for.
“Your Time Matters’ events are about connecting, engaging, building relationships and seeking opportunities to grow yourself and your business… Not selling!”
Bookings are Essential and Close 24 Hours Prior to Event!
Why? - Because we take time to strategically match you with other guests at tables, and line up suitable introductions for when you arrive.
In addition to ample opportunity for conversation during open networking and table conversations, this month our valuable insight is:
Insight - What are YOU worth? How to determine your true value
Guest Speaker: Leigh Powell, Business Strategist/Mentor
Too often small businesses charge a price that represents the cost of their time only.
What is under-priced is the:
- Value of your experience honed through years of experience
- Value you unearth for your clients in their business
Learn how to recognise and demonstrate your true value and how to make it a natural part of your proposition
Our speaker Leigh Powell-
Leigh Powell's background is in the banking and finance industry where he has worked with major banks and large corporations for over 40 years in various capacities. He has worked in strategy and risk and understands how to determine value . It is essentail to get your pricing right for business profitability.
Leigh has also met with over 100 small businesses in the last 2 years and now have unique insight into what makes business owners and their businesses “tick”.
He knows that business professionals have vision, expertise and ambitious goals, even if they are just starting out. What they need is to ask themselves pertinent questions that help to explore the details and implications of their strategy and challenge so that they can identify and strengthen potential weaknesses in their business.
Your Time Matters is dedicated to helping individuals, business owners, and corporations develop the networking skills and business knowledge they need to accelerate their growth and achieve their goals, making businesses bigger and better.
LIMITED SEATING -
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR