A unique networking event that combines networking with learning and discussion
INSIGHT- How to Create Great Stories and Connect with your Clients"
MARCH INSIGHT & INTERACTIVE SESSION:
The concept of narratives and how this plays out in growing your business and making clients feel 'you are for me'. You understand me and can help me" is an integral part of marketing in 2018.
In this interactive session , lead by Karen Hollenbach you will learn how you can create greater traction with your target market by understanding the 3 Key areas-
1.What is Storytelling for Business?
- How to share relatable and relevant information about the individual team members and your organisation.
- Identify ways to use storytelling during face to face meetings, on your website About Us and Blog, Email Newsletters, LinkedIn and Social Media
2. How to connect using Storytelling
- Demonstrating an understanding of client’s pain points shows you are suitable for their needs
- You must develop a detailed client profile to do this effectively
- This should drive your decisions about blog topics, LinkedIn articles and the content shared on social media
3. Where Storytelling Can Be Used
Our speaker - Karen Hollenbach, Think Bespoke
Our speaker- Karen Hollenbach, Founder of Think Bespoke, is one of Australia's leading independent LinkedIn consultants, will share her practical and helpful insights on how to connect with your ideal client through story and to grow your business, not only through LinkedIn but also your Website, Social Media, Email marketing and more.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
HOW TO BOOK-
CALL YTM DIRECT 0414 856 616 AND PAY $89.00 PLUS GST
What are Learn Grow Achieve events?
At Learn! Grow! Achieve! events small group discussion focuses on the knowledge and information shared by our speaker. Attendees have a chance to ask questions, raise issues and discuss challenges related to the topic in a small group of like-minded business people from many different industries and levels of experience.
The event includes:-
- Open networking and introduction to people of interest to you
- Expert speaker presentation and question time
- Small group discussions in pre-selected groups to ensure a balance of experience and facilitate focused, valuable discussion
"I joined YTM networking three years ago with the goal of meeting liked minded business people, connect and network and by so doing grow my business. Like any networking activity, it takes time and effort before you can see results. Well, time and effort paid off as I have made numerous connections through the YTM networking events, established solid relationships and received a number of quality referrals which translated to closed business and further assist in the development and maintenance of the relationship. YTM events have my full endorsement." Ronen Atzmon, Atzmon & Co, Solicitors, May, 2014
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616