A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - STOP!COLLABORATE AND LISTEN!
Speaker: Stephen Read,Stephen Read Landscape Design
It is important for business owners and professionals to seek out opportunities to collaborate if they are want to grow their business. Understanding the value of collaborating will help-
• Maximise the results of your micro business through effective collaboration.
• Discover why it is important to foster opportunities for collaboration with your clients, suppliers and professional peers.
• Learn how to navigate collaborator ego to find both personal and professional growth.
Our speaker - Stephen Read
Our speaker - Stephen Read
Award winning designer with more than 25 years’ experience creating gardens of all sizes in Europe, the UK, and Australia. Stephen has developed a unique process of collaboration with his clients, architects and contractors to create unique and meaningful gardens.
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking with a Twist” Helps you get maximum mileage out of your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking with a Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities.
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals.
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networtking
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
- 2½ hours of open networking and matched conversations, giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with. So, nobody will monopolise the conversation.
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards, to create meaningful discussions. Great for improving conversation skills.
- You learn more about yourself and your business, as well as about others.
- An informative and relevant speaker provides ideas and guidance for your business.
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments, perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips. Drinks can be purchased at bar prices.
- Valuable insight.
- Strategic matching for conversations to meet your needs, or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or provide the opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616