A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - 5 Key Steps to Reduce Stress in your Business
Your Time Matters SO…
“Connect With Confidence ” Helps you get maximum mileage out of your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking with a Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities.
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals.
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking.
BONUS INSIGHT: 5 Key Steps to Reduce Stress in your Business
Running a small business can be very stressful, whether it is as a startup or a more established business, as there are many challenges. You may find yourself often worrying about your finances and your business, reacting to decisions without taking actions to support them better or feeling overworked and worn out. If this stress is not addressed and you do not take time out to look after yourself, it can lead to serious health problems and impact negatively on your productivity and ability to grow your business.
The good news is that it does not have to be that way because it is how you perceive a potentially stressful situation or event that will determine how much stress you actually experience. Mindfulness will help you manage stress more effectively in order to improve your productivity and health and wellbeing.
In this workshop, Dr Lise Saugeres will take you through a five key step process that will enable you to reduce the amount of stress that you experience in your lives. You will also have the opportunity to practice mindfulness techniques to help you manage and reduce stress so you can improve your productivity in your business as well as your overall health and wellbeing.
Dr Lise Saugeres - Mindfully Serene
Dr Lise Saugeres has a PhD in the Social Sciences from the UK. She is a Mindfulness Consultant and the founder and Director of Mindfully Serene. Lise teaches the Inner Peace Formula through one on one coaching/mentoring and group training so you can have more calm, peace and joy in your life. For over 20 years, Lise suffered from depression and anxiety and experienced considerable amount of stress in her life, mindfulness has enabled her to find peace and joy within herself that she would have never thought possible.
Lise is an experienced and inspiring speaker and workshop facilitator. Over the past 3 years, she has delivered many talks and workshops at public libraries, community centres, and business networking groups and conducted mindfulness training in businesses. She has also run several mindfulness courses in the community. She has delivered presentations at many national and international conferences in the past and she is giving a plenary session at the 2018 Conference on Positive Psychology and Mindfulness in New York in May.
What Happens at a “Connect With Confidence” Event?
- 2½ hours of open networking and matched conversations, giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with. So, nobody will monopolise the conversation.
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards, to create meaningful discussions. Great for improving conversation skills.
- You learn more about yourself and your business, as well as about others.
- An informative and relevant speaker provides ideas and guidance for your business.
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments, perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips. Drinks can be purchased at bar prices.
- Valuable insight.
- Strategic matching for conversations to meet your needs, or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or provide the opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616