Progressive Dinner Networking Events - help you to create business relationships over dinner
BONUS INSIGHT - TBA
Sharing a meal together. Extending hospitality… In many cultures, these are expressions of trust and a commitment to amnesty and good faith. For most of us, meals are times for conversation and relationship building. So, our progressive dinners build on these characteristics because they express our belief that networking is about building relationships, not about sales.
PLUS- Your Time Matters’ Progressive Dinners provide:
An opportunity to eat and enjoy relaxed, meaningful conversation with matched business people.
- Introductions to other guests with whom you have common interests.
- Structured conversations using special YTM Conversation Card decks that help you to give and receive value.
- Opportunities for casual conversation with like-minded people.
- Enjoyable, yet efficient networking opportunities and excellent speakers.
Meet the YTM Team
Leigh Powell, Business Strategist and Mentor, will help tease out some of the issues and ideas you have around your business in a likeminded group of business owners who offer up and share thoughts on your Proposition, how to find target markets, the collateral and evidence you have to demonstrate you can solve a client’s problem and more.
Kerryn Powell, known as "The Connector" and a network strategist, helps individuals, business professionals and organisations build real networks. Her ability to seek out solutions for any problem has developed through her career portfolio where she has also built a diverse network. Kerryn has also solved awkward networking conversations by creating the YTM unique conversation-starters which lead to participants sharing experiences, challenging and endorsing ideas, learning new things and creating exciting new synergies and opportunities as they boost their confidence and business.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Progressive Dinner” Event?
- 3 hours of strategic conversations that give you plenty of time to talk and listen to others + a delicious 2-course meal + informative speakers.
- Open networking with your hosts, primed to make helpful introductions and ensure you aren’t standing by yourself.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners (you change tables after the main course).
- YTM’s unique Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful timed discussions (everyone gets a chance to participate).
- Relaxed, yet structured format.
- An informative and relevant speaker or panel to answer questions and provide ideas for your business.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616