Progressive Dinner Networking Events - help you to create business relationships over dinner
BONUS INSIGHT - Why Does It Matter?
Our Speakers this year are-
- Lauren Ayers, from Blue Almond- "How We See Things"
- Peter Burgess from Olivitek - "Systemizing Your Business"
- Andrew Wilson, Beacon Solar - "Energy Matters"
- Melinda Samson, Clck -Winning Content - "Google Analytics: Why Does It Matter?"
- Andy Gildes, Bicycles for Humanity - "Empowering Communities"
- Lynette Delane, Kits and Bits -"Optimising your visual brand”
The 3rd Annual, YTM Awards Dinner will see our 6 Speakers, compete for the coveted YTM AWARD, by presenting a 5 minute presentation on their chosen topic to the Dinner attendees and judged on their ability to meet the criteria and convince the audience. There is also a People's Choice Award.
The Competition is designed to stimulate thinking, challenge your ideas and enrich your life, personally and professionally. The conversations that result from these events are inspiring and fun!
Apart from the competition, there is time for plenty of conversation started by the YTM Conversation Cards and of course, enjoyment of a 2-course dinner. After all...
Sharing a meal together. Extending hospitality… In many cultures, these are expressions of trust and a commitment to amnesty and good faith. For most of us, meals are times for conversation and relationship building. So, our progressive dinners build on these characteristics because they express our belief that networking is about building relationships, not about sales.
An opportunity to eat and enjoy relaxed, meaningful conversation with matched business people.
- Introductions to other guests with whom you have common interests.
- Structured conversations using special YTM Conversation Card decks that help you to give and receive value.
- Opportunities for casual conversation with like-minded people.
- Enjoyable, yet efficient networking opportunities and excellent speakers.
What Happens at a “Progressive Dinner” Event?
- 3 hours of strategic conversations that give you plenty of time to talk and listen to others + a delicious 2-course meal + informative speakers.
- Open networking with your hosts, primed to make helpful introductions and ensure you aren’t standing by yourself.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners (you change tables after the main course).
- YTM’s unique Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful timed discussions (everyone gets a chance to participate).
- Relaxed, yet structured format.
- An informative and relevant speaker or panel to answer questions and provide ideas for your business.
MEET THE YTM TEAM
Leigh Powell, Business Strategist and Mentor, will help tease out some of the issues and ideas you have around your business in a likeminded group of business owners who offer up and share thoughts on your Proposition, how to find target markets, the collateral and evidence you have to demonstrate you can solve a client’s problem and more.
Kerryn Powell, known as "The Connector" and a network strategist, helps individuals, business professionals and organisations build real networks. Her ability to seek out solutions for any problem has developed through her career portfolio where she has also built a diverse network. Kerryn has also solved awkward networking conversations by creating the YTM unique conversation-starters which lead to participants sharing experiences, challenging and endorsing ideas, learning new things and creating exciting new synergies and opportunities as they boost their confidence and business.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 19 APRIL DUE TO CATERING REQUIREMENTS
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616