A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight -WHAT ARE YOU WORTH? HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR TRUE VALUE?
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
Our speaker - Leigh Powell
Leigh Powell's background is in the banking and finance industry where he has worked with major banks and large corporations for over 40 years in various capacities. He has worked in strategy and risk and understands how to determine value . It is essentail to get your pricing right for business profitability.
Leigh has also met with over 100 small businesses in the last 2 years and now have unique insight into what makes business owners and their businesses “tick”.
He knows that business professionals have vision, expertise and ambitious goals, even if they are just starting out. What they need is to ask themselves pertinent questions that help to explore the details and implications of their strategy and challenge so that they can identify and strengthen potential weaknesses in their business.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
- 2 1/2 hours of open networking and matched conversations giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
- You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
- An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments. Perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips or similar. You are able to purchase your own drinks at bar prices, this keeps the ticket price down.
- The valuable insight.
- The strategic matching for conversations to meet you needs or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616