A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - WHAT ARE YOU WORTH? HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR TRUE VALUE?
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking with a Twist” Helps you get Maximum Mileage out of Your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking with a Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
BONUS INSIGHT :- What Are you Worth? How to Determine Your True Value?
Too often small businesses charge a price that represents the cost of their time only.
What is under-priced is the:
- Value of your experience honed through years of experience
- Value you unearth for your clients in their business
Learn how to recognise and demonstrate your true value and how to make it a natural part of your proposition
Our speaker - Leigh Powell
Leigh Powell's background is in the banking and finance industry, where he has worked with major banks and large corporations for over 40 years in various capacities. He has worked in strategy and risk and understands how to determine value. It is essential to get your pricing right for business profitability.
Leigh has also met with over 100 small businesses in the last 2 years, and now has unique insight into what makes business owners and their businesses “tick”.
He knows that business professionals have vision, expertise and ambitious goals, even if they are just starting out. What they need, is to ask themselves pertinent questions that help to explore the details and implications of their strategy and challenge, so that they can identify and strengthen potential weaknesses in their business.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL and CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Networking with a Twist” Event?
- 2½ hours of open networking and matched conversations, giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with. So, nobody will monopolise the conversation.
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards, to create meaningful discussions. Great for improving conversation skills.
- You learn more about yourself and your business, as well as about others'.
- An informative and relevant speaker provides ideas and guidance for your business.
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments, perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips. Drinks can be purchased at bar prices.
- Valuable insight.
- Strategic matching for conversations to meet your needs, or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or provide the opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant - not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATS - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL and CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
0414 856 616