A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - Strategic Partnerships – the good – the bad –the uncertain
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
Our speaker - Christine Smith, Food Warrior, recipe4change
Topic: Strategic Partnerships – the good – the bad –the uncertain
What lessons can be learned from an organisation that has improved the lives of over 100 previously unemployed individuals who are now financially independent, and have skills and knowledge to provide affordable meals for their families every day. PLUS, produced in excess of 24000 meals served to 8640 socially isolated 48 weeks a year.
The ability to create this change is immense. In order to achieve these results, it has been essential to focus on establishing the right relationships along the continuing journey.
Discover important tips on how you should go about finding the right strategic partnership for your business and have you
- Think like Interpol
- Identify your weaknesses
- Take away 10 guidelines to building lasting partnership
Our speaker, Christine Smith describes herself as a “big picture, bold & courageous leader who pushes boundaries to achieve results”. As a specialist accredited facilitator and assessor, with 16 years experience working with young adults with intellectually disabilities, the long-term unemployed and return-to-work parents helps people with work and life skills providing them real world experiences helping themselves, and other people, through community food programs and other interactive fun experiences because she believes they need to fulfil their potential and desire to dream.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
- 2 1/2 hours of open networking and matched conversations giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
- You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
- An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments. Perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips or similar. You are able to purchase your own drinks at bar prices, this keeps the ticket price down.
- The valuable insight.
- The strategic matching for conversations to meet you needs or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616