A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - Strategic Partnerships – the good – the bad – the uncertain
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking with a Twist” Helps you get maximum mileage out of your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking with a Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities.
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals.
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking.
Our speaker - Christine Smith, Food Warrior, recipe4change
Topic: Strategic Partnerships – the good – the bad – the uncertain
What lessons can be learned from an organisation that has improved the lives of over 100 previously unemployed individuals who are now
- financially independent
- have skills
- and, knowledge to provide affordable meals for their families every day?
PLUS, produced in excess of 24,000 meals, served to 8,640 socially isolated, 48 weeks a year.
The ability to create this change and achieve these results, it has beenessential to focus on establishing the right relationships along the continuing journey.
Discover important tips on how youfind the right strategic partnership for your business. You will need to
- Think like Interpol
- Identify your weaknesses
- Take away 10 guidelines to building lasting partnership
Our speaker, Christine Smith describes herself as a “big picture, bold & courageous leader, who pushes boundaries to achieve results”. As a specialist, accredited facilitator and assessor, with 16 years experience working with young adults with intellectual disabilities, the long-term unemployed, and return-to-work parents, helps people with work and life skills providing them real-world experiences helping themselves, and other people, through community food programs and other interactive fun experiences, because she believes they need to fulfil their potential and desire to dream.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Networking with a Twist” Event?
- 2½ hours of open networking and matched conversations, giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with. So, nobody will monopolise the conversation.
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards, to create meaningful discussions. Great for improving conversation skills.
- You learn more about yourself and your business, as well as about others'.
- An informative and relevant speaker provides ideas and guidance for your business
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments, perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips. Drinks can be purchased at bar prices.
- Valuable insight.
- Strategic matching for conversations to meet your needs, or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or provide the opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant - not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616