A fun and effective format with unique conversation cards to trigger meaningful discussions, "matched" with appropriate others.
BONUS Insight - Preparing Your Small Business For Holidays
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking with a Twist” Helps you get maximum mileage out of your Business Networking Investment
Your Time Matters “Networking with a Twist” Events are designed to:
- Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities.
- Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals.
- Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking.
Our speaker - Lyndall Taylor
Lyndall is a strong advocate for supporting Australian small businesses though local outsourcing. As the Managing Director of Lifestyle Management business, Life StyleLists and Cofounder of Ozsourced, Lyndall brings a wealth of experience in assisting small business owners identify the strengths, weaknesses and processes within their business for better time management and maximum profit, and sourcing the required assistance from local service providers to complete actionable growth strategies.
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
- 2½ hours of open networking and matched conversations, giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others.
- 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with. So, nobody will monopolise the conversation.
- YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards, to create meaningful discussions. Great for improving conversation skills.
- You learn more about yourself and your business, as well as about others.
- An informative and relevant speaker provides ideas and guidance for your business.
The event includes:-
- There is always some refreshments, perhaps a delicious shared cheese platter or a variety of dips. Drinks can be purchased at bar prices.
- Valuable insight.
- Strategic matching for conversations to meet your needs, or with people who share similar customers and may have connections for you or provide the opportunity to collaborate.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”. M. Dulberg, Webby Web, 2016
LIMITED SEATING - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616